Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy birthday for myself..hehe

It's my rule..bwahahaha


*clears throats*
hello....so nice i finally meet you at Whitenextdoor.blogspot.com
yeah...guess what?TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY...YEYYYYYYY
haha...i was born today at 20.00 p.m 1998...wow....
yeah..let's start the story of my bornday....

12 years ago...in the morning,everything gone fine but my mother was having a pregnant...
at 12.00 p.m,my mother was brought by my grandpa to the hospital(yeah..because my father's working)..in the evening,my father come to the hospital to see a new born baby..(that's me..who else?)

my father running to the room where i was born in that room....
after waiting about 50 minutes/more,i was born....i cried and the nurse take me to be washed by water for the first time...hehe...then my father watched final world cup 1998...and the winner is france,and my name was inspired from that country,France...my mother and father called nicole which have meaning in france language "Star who will never ends" or in indonesian as "bintang yg selalu bersinar"...
wow..how lucky i have that name...for another information about me,please open profile tab..okay?


hiuh...that's all about my HISTORICAL DAY EVER.....
about today's activity?wait..be patient,tommorow i'll tell you with the photos...okay...just wait...
goodbye and i want to say to myself...I'M PROUD OF MYSELF AND


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE...WE LOVE YOU



No comments: